Reporting to the General Manager, the Operations Supervisor will be responsible for overseeing daily operations to ensure efficiency, quality, and safety standards are met. The job holder will lead a team of production workers, manage schedules, and collaborate with other departments to optimize processes and achieve production targets.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
The incumbent will be responsible for performing the following duties
• Supervise Production: Supervise and lead a team of production workers, providing coaching and mentoring to meet production goals
• Human Resource Management; Manage all staff recruitments, training, performance management, payroll as well as all employee related complaints
• Schedule Management: Plan and organize production schedules to ensure timely delivery of orders while optimizing resource utilization.
• Quality Assurance: Implement and maintain quality control procedures to uphold product quality and customer satisfaction.
• Safety Compliance: Enforce safety regulations and procedures to create a safe working environment, conducting regular safety inspections and addressing any concerns promptly.
• Process Improvement: Identify areas for process improvements, collaborating with management to implement changes.
• Inventory and Stock Management: Monitor inventory and stock levels and coordinate with management to ensure adequate supply of materials for production.
• Reporting: Prepare production reports, analyze performance metrics, and provide regular updates to management on production status and areas for improvement.
• Problem Solving: Address production issues and resolve conflicts in a timely and effective manner.
Qualifications, skills and experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, or related field (preferred).
• Previous experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably in plastics or related industry.
• Proven leadership skills with the ability to motivate and inspire a team.
• Strong organizational and time management abilities, with attention to detail.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Knowledge of production processes, equipment, and quality standards.
• Familiarity with safety regulations and procedures.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
• Competitive salary and benefits package
• Opportunity to work for a growing and innovative company
• Make a difference in the manufacturing industry
How to apply:
Closing date will be 12th February 2024.
Note: While only shortlisted applicants will be contacted, we shall keep your profile in our database and contact you for positions for which you are qualified. Please regularly review job openings at the BondRich Advisory Group website: https://bondrichadvisorygroup.com